While mental health and wellbeing is important to me, (you will see it across all M+K platforms often), you will also see a brand that takes sustainability seriously. After all, there is no Planet B!
- 'Naked packaging' allows you to have your goodies go straight into the courier satchel.
- Our branded tissue paper is acid free, uses soy ink and has the 'FSC' stamp.
- The card stock used for our cards uses sustainably sourced pulp, is chlorine free and carries the 'EU Ecolabel'.
- All fabrics and haberdashery are of high quality are selected from other small NZ businesses (Miss Maude, Fabric Creations, The Quilters Barn and The Sewing Store).
- Each design is limited to a maximum run of 100 or less, in any single colour way. This maintains our 'unique' value and supports the slow fashion movement.
- All scrunchie seams are reinforced using two stitches to increase strength and lifespan.
- Scrunchie's are machine sewn shut. PERIOD.